Saturday 9 August 2014

Just had a visit from the 'Boss' and had to play football in my jammies, 'cos I am having a lazy morning and wasn't dressed. He brightens up my day every time I see him, what a little star.

Making brooches today, as my friend Alison is going to do a market stall and said she'd take a few of my things along to see if they sell. That's really kind of her. I've still got a few craft supplies left, but gave up on trying to sell them ages ago. I had a shop on etsy, but got hugely discouraged when I only sold one item in a matter of months. I had a brilliant idea for new brooches, but someone else has beaten me to it online, so looking to do some new designs now.

My enthusiasm for doing Life Book 2014 has waned, I don't really know why. I've got Mondays lesson to do now, but haven't posted the last two because I was disappointed with them. I've been busy at work and quite tired lately because of the anaemia and also I've had a fair bit of stomach discomfort. Need to go back to the doc's, but can't get an appointment until September, which is ridiculous.

Also this week would have been Kev's 45th birthday and our 14th anniversary and I was more upset than I thought I would be. Grief takes you over sometimes and really surprises you with it's strength.

No comments: