Wednesday 10 August 2011

Serendipity Inchies for WP

This is my latest page for my Art Journal...inchies. Made by decorating a page, then cutting out the inchies, embellishing them a tad and then glueing them onto my decorated pages. I edged them in gold too. Having a lot of fun lately spraying acrylics onto my journal pages. I've done most of it outside when the weather's been good, but unfortunately the wind has carried the spray elsewhere, namely on to the dog (who WAS white and whose neck is now blue-he needs a bath tomorrow); the yard floor, which doesn't matter and some of my plants, which now look much nicer than they did before!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Hmmmm, a great idea for inchies, other than on a card. TFS. Following from Wild Precious Coffee House.

Unknown said...

Thanks x

Christy said...

I like your page and love your comments about the dog and the plants ;) My cats totally understand!